Saturday, July 28, 2012

slow motion

So things have not gone as planned but there is progress. I am walking just about everyday. I applied to the college that offers me the biology class I need to get into Midwifery school in the spring. I sent in all the info they asked for, I am very hopeful to get accepted but I must be honest, I don't think I make their requirements.

Something else amazing has happened though since we last spoke. I believe God has shown me that he wants me to dedicate my life to serve the people who has a need that is greater than my own. This desire supersedes any other desire that I have including midwifery. It is very annoying to me that I have no idea what steps to take or who to contact to start to become a missionary, and I also want to take my kids along. I want to remove them from traditional public school and allow the world to be their teacher through travel and making friends all over the earth. I used to feel bad about moving all the time but now I don't. It is society that wants me to settle down and get a good job and fill my kids bodies with McDonalds and buger king, and fill their minds with sex through music and television. I wont be your victim anymore society, you are a crazy breed!


If someone walks pass this post and knows of a mission organization that will be suitable for me and my children, than please do not hesitate to leave a comment detailing the organization and it's contact info ie email address and url.


Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment