Saturday, August 11, 2012

well...what's next!

Today I had to reluctantly drop all of my classes. I realized that school starts in just a few days, and I was no where near prepared to go. I have not found a reliable baby sitter and the classes I needed only one is offered online, but my lack of transportation at the moment, is keeping me form going to get books and school supplies for the classes I need as well as keeping me from attending.

I do have someone in mind that may keep my son but the fact of the matter is that I am not ready for him to be without me. I have not pumped enough milk to sustain him away from me all day long twice a week, and he needs to gradually be introduced to something different not one day i drop him off with a bottle of foreign liquid. He doesn't know the people I am would be dropping him with and quite honestly I don't know them all that well either. It was my hope to maybe spend some time with them and see how they interact with my son, but again my lack of transportation put a end to that thinking.

SO what is next? I am not sure but I do know there is a doula class coming up next month, and I hope to take that at least that is in the way that I am going. Maybe I will meet some people there that may have some good ideas for me.

Well lots of prayers, and confidence and no stagnation or dormancy that is definitely what is next! Got to keep my spirits up!

No comments:

Post a Comment